Saturday, August 18, 2012

International Reflection

I have learned a lot through the blog post assignments this course.  I have been exposed to and explored many sites which have expanded my interest, increased my knowledge, and increased my awareness.  I have realized all over the world the fight for quality education is occurring and some countries are taking larger steps than others to eliminate disparities involved with quality and access.  There is some comfort in knowing that we, meaning early childhood professionals worldwide, speak the same language and have a shared understanding of what is important.  There is evidence that we are all fighting and advocating for families and children.  I will continue to explore sites, stateside and internationally, as we can all learn and become inspired from each other’s work and progress. 
I wish my classmates well in their endeavors to advocate, inspire, and change; one step leads to way to many steps…..

No comments:

Post a Comment